Sunday, September 12, 2010

New home and my trip to Maribo
















My holidays have come to an end and school has once again begun. Its sad that summer is ending and we proceed in to the cold winter, but Im happy to be back at school amoungst my friends, alot of whom I had not seen during the holidays. I have also left Nyråd and moved into my third and finaly family in Vordingborg, I'm now living quite close to school, a very short cycle ride away. I just had sports day at school, which was very fun, it's a far cry from the serious, qualifier style athlectics days we have in NZ, this one saw all the classes dressing up in rediculous costumes and just having a great time.





This weekend, from friday the 10th to sunday the 12th, my district here in Denmark had a get together in Maribo, on Loland, south of where I live in Vordingborg. It was quite allot of fun to catch up with the other exchange students and to also meet the new ones. On saturday I visited Knuthenborg safari park, which was great, so many different animals in one place. But before the safari park we went for a boat tour on lake Maribo, the weather was terrible but it was still quite enjoyable. The rest of the time was just spent talking and having a laugh.





No comments:

Post a Comment